"- Yo soy una princesa, lo son todas las mujeres, aunque vivan en sucios y viejos desvanes, aunque se vistan con harapos, aunque no sean hermosas, listas o jóvenes. Todas somos princesas. Todas. ¿Nunca le ha dicho a usted eso su padre? ¿No se lo ha dicho?"

lunes, 20 de abril de 2009


She's got the kind of look that defies gravity. She's the greatest cook, and she's fat free. She's been to private school and she speaks perfect French. She's got the perfect friends, Oh isn't she cool?
She practices Tai Chi, she'd never lose her nerve. She's more than you deserve, she's just far better than me.
So Don't Bother i won't die of deception, i promise you won't ever see me cry. Don't feel sorry. Don't Bother, I'll be fine but she's waiting, and the ring you gave to her will lose its shine. So don't bother, be unkind.
I'm sure she doesn't know how to touch you like I would. I beat her at that one good
Don't you think so?
She's almost 6 feet tall, she must think I'm a flea, but I'm really a cat you see, and it's not my last life at all.

For you, I'd give up all I own, and move to a communist country, if you came with me, of course. And I'd file my nails so they don't hurt you, and lose those pounds, and learn about football. If it made you stay, but you won't.

No hay comentarios: