"- Yo soy una princesa, lo son todas las mujeres, aunque vivan en sucios y viejos desvanes, aunque se vistan con harapos, aunque no sean hermosas, listas o jóvenes. Todas somos princesas. Todas. ¿Nunca le ha dicho a usted eso su padre? ¿No se lo ha dicho?"

viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2008

The gods may throw a dice, their minds as cold as ice, and someone way down here loses someone dear. The winner takes it all, the loser has to fall. It's simple and it's plain; why should I complain?
But tell me
does she kiss like i used to kiss you? does it feel the same when she calls your name?.
Somewhere deep inside you must know I miss you, but what can i say rules must be obeyed.
The judges will decide the likes of me abide, spectators of the show always staying low.
The game is on again, a lover or a friend ?, a big thing or a small ?
the winner takes it all.
I don't wanna talk if it makes you feel sad, and i understand you've come to shake my hand.
I apologize if it makes you feel bad seeing me so tense, no self-confidence., but you see
The winner takes it all

No hay comentarios: